The great and fascinating American circus will be here in Cebu starting this weekend, January 9 to 10 at Waterfront Lahug Cebu City. Then great performance will follow on January 11 to 12 at Cebu Coliseum.
The said circus is known to feature death-defying stunts and the performers will perform and present the exciting acts such as “Classic Flying Skills”, “Teeter Pole”, “Masterful Magic”, “Towering Chair Balance”, “Wheel of Death” and a lot more spectacular stunts.
I never had seen a great circus before so when I heard of them performing in our place, I don’t want to miss the opportunity. This will be a great bonding occasion for the family this weekend.
Show times schedule are the following:
- Waterfront Hotel – 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., and 7:30 p.m. Tickets cost P2,000, P1,500, P1,000, and P500.
- Cebu Coliseum – 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. The tickets are priced at P1,000, P800, P400, P250, and P150.
Tickets may be bought at the following outlets:
- SM City Cebu Customer Service,
- Ticketworld at www.ticketworld.com.ph,
- Waterfront Hotel, Lahug (232.6888),
- Cebu Coliseum (255.8919, 255.1405),
- and Ayala Center Cebu Concierge.